It’s not a matter of if, but when severe weather will threaten your business. When it does, AccuWeather’s SkyGuard® warnings help you protect lives and property by providing the most accurate, site-specific forecasts and warnings on the market.
As the world's leading live entertainment company, Live Nation knows making the call to delay an event—or even evacuate a venue—is never easy. They rely on us to help keep their events running safely and on schedule.
Benefits of SkyGuard® Warnings
- Proactive, site-specific alerts offer advanced warning well before severe weather impacts occur.
- Alerts are delivered in a format that aligns directly with your organizational emergency management plan.
- All-clear notifications are delivered as soon as a threat is over, minimizing weather-related downtime.
- Live one-on-one or group consultation is provided by our severe weather experts anytime day or night.
- Warnings are delivered via push notification from the AES mobile app, available on Android and iOS.
What Makes SkyGuard® Warnings Different?
- SkyGuard® warnings are issued by AccuWeather expert meteorologists, not repackaged government warnings created for public use.
- SkyGuard® warnings provide up to twice as much advance notice compared to other sources.
- SkyGuard® warnings greatly reduce false alarms, minimizing service interruptions and ultimately saving time and money.
- SkyGuard® warnings advise you when a government issued tornado warning is in effect, but the tornado does not pose a direct threat to your operations.
- SkyGuard® warnings must be acknowledged. If not, an AccuWeather meteorologist will follow up to ensure you are aware.
To learn more, complete the form, email [email protected] or call (814) 235-8600.